Latest Engineering News

Engineering News

Master of Engineering Degree in United Kingdom

In the United Kingdom, the Master Engineering (M.Eng) is an undergraduate award, available after pursuing a four or five year course of study. These are taught courses, with only a small research element in the third and/or final year, and are not available as postgraduate qualifications in most cases. Most British universities offer both the […] …read more